Broaden your Network with Shared Office Space
Shared office space is a concept allowing companies to utilise their unused space effectively. The redundant office space can be used to share with another company with a small workforce. Or, it can be used to rent to another company for building their self-contained units. This will generate extra revenue for the company and will also benefit both the companies to access new markets.
If you are looking for office spaces for your company, decide which type of workstation you need.
- You can share with a company their entire room or you can share only the private cabins of the company.
- You can also look for sharing conference rooms and seminar halls. You can rent them for a nominal charge based on the amount of time you share.
- Or, you can share the furniture of the offices like desks and chairs in case you don’t have access to so many.
After you decide your criterion, look up for companies around you who are willing to share office spaces. For example, if your company is in the golf course extension of Gurgaon, you can search shared office space on the golf course extension road Gurgaon. You will get a list of all the companies who have put their office space on sale. Based on your budget and the space required, you can contact these companies.
Now it may happen, that you do not require a physical office space or meeting room and need a virtual one. A virtual office space will provide an address service with a charge without dedicating a concrete office space. So, to create a virtual office space you need to keep a few things in mind.
- Look for a prestigious building of a company which physically exists and will allow you to share their business address as your professional address.
- You need to provide the shared professional address as your mailing address. There will be no physical PO Box available for you, however, you can avail the service of an assigned and locked mailbox rented by the other company.
- Look for companies where you can share business meeting spaces. You can rent conference rooms of other companies within a short notice by paying rents based on the time of your usage.
- You can also share equipment such as remote receptionist and voicemail services. With this facility of sharing, you get a high-tech computer integrated telephonic receptionist who will replace the traditional receptionist and save your cost.
Finding out a virtual office can be a tedious task. So, you can web search all the companies near your convenient location who can provide virtual office space to share. For example, if your preferred location is the golf course extension road in Gurgaon, then you can look for virtual office space in the golf course extension road Gurgaon. You will get a list of all the companies and based on your requirement, you can sign the contract with any one of them.
Sharing office spaces is like co-working. It’s just that your shared spaces include more co-workers or tenants. And, working together gives you an access to a wide range of amenities and a better emphasis on networking.